This scholarship is offered to students in grades 10, 11 and 12. According to the following requirements:
The student must have high achievements on the academic and behavioral levels.
- The student should submit certificates indicating and affirming his academic and behavioral achievements.
- The student should pass IIS evaluation tests; Arabic, English and Mathematics.
- The student must pass an interview with a specialized committee.
- Student results are calculated as following: 75% on test and 25% on interview.
- The student must undertake/ grant to get marks that guarantee him/her to continue at the expense of the scholarship. It is as follows:
National - Grade 10: 98%
- National - Grade 11: 97%
- National - High School (Ministry): 95%
- International - British: 7A*
- International - American: 6A*
- In case, the student receives a partial scholarship, the conditions will be determined in later and the percentage of the scholarship will be added to the contract.
- The student will be given 10 marks on the scholarship test if he/she has athletic or technical skills.
- Hafiz Qur'an is given a full scholarship, and if he/she has memorized 10 parts or more, he/she will be given 10 marks on the scholarship test results.