The International Independent School applies international standards according to the OFSTED* integrated framework to ensure the quality of teaching-learning practices and the inclusion of the educational environment stimulating academic and personal growth of students.
These standards include:
- The overall effectiveness of the school.
- The measure the progress of students.
- The student’s affairs and personal development.
- The quality of teaching and learning.
- The meeting of the needs of students through the curriculum.
- The care, guidance and support to students.
- The quality of school buildings and facilities.
- The quality of educational resources, learning, and support learning objectives.
- The quality and effectiveness of the administration and school leaders.
As an institution of excellence, it is our responsibility to provide the best academic training based on international standards.
IIS has proved to be a school community that nurtures academic excellence for all students and demonstrates Islamic morals, and leadership in character development.
“Coming together is a beginning, staying together is a progress, and working together is a success.”
*Office for Standards in Education